What I do
I consult in the fields of eCommerce & SaaS development and business process
I have extended experience building and designing custom eCommerce solutions, as well
as custom web-applications and SaaS solutions.
Also, I am an expert in the development of custom Shopify apps, and offer Shopify Plus
My Technical Stack
I use the following programming languages, frameworks and tools:
- PHP, Laravel Framework, Node.js;
- Serverless Framework (AWS, Node.js, DynamoDB);
- Shopify’s Polaris UI (for Shopify Apps development);
- PHPStorm, Github, Bash, Docker;
My Experience and Past Projects
I have over 10 years of experience in eCommerce & SaaS consulting and development, and
have worked with dozens of companies worldwide, including multinational companies on
the Inc. 5000.
I have worked on a multitude of different projects throughout my career, so here’s a quick
look at some of my favorites:
- I developed a custom web app, integrating an existing eCommerce platform with a
multi-warehousing environment, allowing for the optimization of logistics, and a
decrease in overall expenses.
- I developed a custom eCommerce store, integrating multi-language and multicurrency features for a streamlined, internationally-focused design.
- I developed a custom Inventory Management and Analytics web app, using the
Theory of Constraints (ToC) to enhance business performance, and optimize the
balance of in-stock products.
- I developed a custom web application to manage Returns and Alterations requests,
integrating it directly with DHL and FedEx APIs for streamlined returns management.
- I developed a custom API to connect a Shopify store directly to a 3rd-party
Throughout my projects, my clients note that I work with high efficiency, and can provide
solutions to tasks and projects that others deem "impossible."