I'm Max Kostinevich, solutions consultant and web-developer.
I'm Partner & Founder at DigitalWheat — 🏆 leading Estonian web-development agency.
I help Startups and SMEs 🛠 build web-applications and 🚀 automate business processes the 🎯 right way.
From time to time I help merchants with their 🛒 Shopify stores, you can find some case-studies along with testimonials here.
My favourite frameworks, tools and software
- Laravel — for modern web-application development;
- React and Vue — for modern single-page applications (SPA) and for add-ins for MS Office;
- Laravel Horizon — for monitoring app's queues;
- Laravel Spark — for developing MVPs for Startups;
- Laravel Nova — as an app dashboard & management panel;
- Node.js and Go — for micro-services developement;
Server management & monitoring:
- Ottomatik — for automatic database backups;
- GitHub — for version control;
- DigitalOcean — for hosting;
- Forge — for managing DigitalOcean servers;
- Envoyer — for zero-downtime deployment;
- AWS — for CDN and file hosting;
- UpTime Robot — for uptime monitoring and downtime alerts;
IDEs and other tools:
- Ngrok & Homestead — for local development;
PHPStormVS Code — as my favourite IDE;
- Balsamiq — for UI/UX prototyping;
- Cygwin — as bash/command-line tool;
- Slack — for communication and app notifications;
- Github issues — for simple task/feature management;
- Sticky notes — for real-world task management;
- Whiteboard — for app ideas and brain-storming;